In March 2011, at the request of Schools to provide a better more cost effective Internet Service, Judgeland Systems working with Kingston Communications as internet providers, and Smoothwall for firewall and web filtering, developed our schools internet service.
Unlike other providers, the schools internet filtering is done from within the school, this ensures all trafic in and out of the school is filtered, as the industry standard Smoothwall box sits in the schools data cabinet, directly after the schools internet connect.
Key Service Features
- Installation and support of your schools Internet Service connection.
- Installation and support of your schools Internet filtering and Firewall.
- Onsite Smoothwall® internet Filtering and Firewall box.
- Unlimited On-Site, Telephone and remote support.
- Ability for schools to block websites.
- Remote home access.
- Web and Desktop based Help Desk logging and monitoring.
- All support provided by suitably trained personnel.
- Microsoft Certified Engineers.
- Advise on future development and procurement.
- Working with ITsLearning for continuation of VLE facilities.